Thursday, September 26, 2019

Art In The Village - My New Fine Art Gallery in Multnomah

I'm so happy to announce the upcoming opening of my new art gallery at 7830 SW 40th Avenue, Suite #1 in Portland, directly across from the Multnomah Village post office. Art In The Village will open its doors with a soft opening on Friday, October 4; a Grand Opening is planned for early November.

The small, intimate gallery will feature works by twenty artist friends and will be open for viewing and sales each Friday from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. My working studio is located at the back of the gallery, and I will have my artwork exhibited there.

A list of the twenty artists is shown below and I plan to feature one or two on each upcoming posts so you'll have an opportunity to learn more about them and their artwork. I hope you'll check in each day to see whose being introduced and become acquainted with their work and accomplishments. Here are some "before" images of Art In The Village.


 Exterior of building with new mid-century modern mural.



 From front door toward back, with studio space


My working studio


The transformation began last weekend when artists started delivering work


I'm proud to be able to share works by Amerinda Alpern, Linda Baker, Don Bishop, Alexandra Boyden, Wendy Givens, Terry Grant, Vicki Green, Tim Havens, Susan Helmer, Sam Hingston, Gretha Lindwood, Chas Martin, Denise Oyama Miller, Virginia Parks, Ana Quinn, Annie Salness, Barb Sedgwick, Cherie Shanteau, Elaine Tan, and Suzanne Vaughan.




No comments:

Post a Comment