Sunday, August 4, 2019

Promoting La Strada dei Pastelli


Like I said, I've been busy lately. Today was the first of a two-day Open Studio event in Multnomah Village Art Studios. Chuck Wilson, my friend and fellow team member volunteer for La Strada dei Pastelli, visited the studios and his wife Gina took a pic of the two of us promoting the chalk art festival which will take place next weekend, 11 to 6, August 10 and 11. During the past months, we canvased Beaverton's Old Town business section together several times seeking sponsors, vendors, and volunteers. Here we are on our day off working overtime for a great cause.

I encourage everyone to set aside some time next weekend to attend La Strada - fifteen professional chalk artists from across the county will create large scale chalk art on the pavement at Cedar Hills Crossing Mall, Walker and Cedar Hills Blvd. Live music and arts/crafts vendors. Art activities for the kids. Even members of the Portland Opera will perform. All free! It's going to be awesome!!!

After seeing this photo, I think I need to have work done on my eyelids! How can I still see?!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment