Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Make-Me-An-Offer Pricing

This Friday and Saturday I will be conducting a special "Make-Me-An-Offer" event of some of my older paintings. The pieces shown below are a sample of paintings that will be included in the event.

Why am I doing this? I have enjoyed these painting for a number of years, and as I continue to paint and my inventory of work grows, I need to have funds for new materials, future framing, monthly studio rent, etc. It is time for some one else to enjoy these pieces; someone who will love and appreciate them.

I will have a bidding sheet with a minimum selling price assigned for each painting. The opening prices will represent a significant reduction in the original price of the work. Interested buyers can sign up at the opening price (or offer more) and subsequent buyers can increase the price by multiples of $10 until the bidding closes at 4:30 on Friday; the bidder with the highest offer will get to buy the painting. Winning bidders will be notified by phone and arrangements will be made to pay for the work and pick up their new acquisition. The process will continue on Saturday featuring paintings that did not sell on Friday. This pricing arrangement is only offered Friday and Saturday, November 22 and 23, and only pertains to my selected paintings.


 Pastel Painting - "Dancing Tree" - 18x24, framed to 26x32


 Mixed Media Painting - "Morning Light" - 4.25x9.5, framed to 14.25x19.5


 Unframed Watercolor - "Tools Of The Trade" 


Mixed Media on Canvas - "Oregon Winery Close To Home"





No comments:

Post a Comment