Wednesday, July 10, 2019

A Little News


Although my intentions were good, you can see from the time gap since my last post that I have not lived up to my goal of regularly posting to this blog site. Like when I start a diet as my annual new year's resolution. It's hard to change my bad habits after all these years. Anyway...

In early June, Tom and I visited our daughter and son-in-law in Sacramento and among other things, Emily gave us a private tour of the art collection recently acquired by UC Davis Betty Irene Moore School of Nursing. Emily works there and was on the committee to finalize the pieces for their permanent exhibit. What exciting artwork throughout the entire building! And what a wonderful atmosphere in which to work and study. The committee's focus was to choose work that was innovative, uplifting, stimulating, cohesive and beautiful; in my opinion the group did just that. So proud of my daughter for the part she played in this important project.








No comments:

Post a Comment