Thursday, July 18, 2019

New Postcard Announcing My Upcoming Events



Picked up my latest postcard from the printer with images and information on a number of events where my artwork will be on exhibit. I'll have these postcards available at both of my studios but here's an advanced peek. If you would like to receive a hard copy, send me an email with your address and I'll mail you one. Put it on your refrigerator or bulletin board to refer to as the dates go through November. Or you can always email me to set up a convenient time to meet me at either location. The best way to reach me is to email - donnasansonartworks@comcast.net

Two Studios/Multiple Events

These days you can find me in one or the other of my two studios. You could say I’m lucky, or fortunate, or spoiled; truth is I’m all three!                       
Email me to make an appointment at either location or come see me and my new work at one of the following events:

Multnomah Village Art Studios , Open Studios -  Aug. 3/4, 11 am
7830 SW 40th Avenue, Studio #2, Portland 97219

La Strada dei Pastelli Chalk Art Festival  -  Aug. 10/11, 11 am to 6 pm                               
Cedar Hills Crossing Mall @ Walker Rd, Beaverton - Vendor Booth

Framer’s Touch “Sneak Peek” Reception for Wash Cty Open Studios  -  Oct. 2              
1920 21st Avenue, Forest Grove

Multnomah Village Art Studios Open Studios  -  October 12/13, 10 am to 5 pm            
7830 SW 40th Avenue Studio #2, Portland 97219

Washington County Open Studios   -  Oct. 19/20, 11 am to 5 pm                                    
14595 SW Topaz Lane, Beaverton 97007 (home studio)

Multnomah Village Art Studios, Open Studios  -  Nov. 2/3, 11 to 4 pm                            
7830 SW 40th Avenue Studio #2, Portland 97219










No comments:

Post a Comment